What should I work on next?

10 November 2007

Presenting, the ASA

One of my first conversions for VSF, this Mk. I Armored Steam Automaton ("Asa") terrifies the wogs something horrible, it does. Well, at least as long as it keeps up pressure.

Do you know, it occurs to me that it would seem more terrifying if the pictures had a human in scale. Perhaps I shall pit it against a luckless squad of French Foreign Legionnaires or some Pathan Johnnies for the next photo. Should probably adjust the image to a more appropriate 'sepia' print too... Oh well, still just getting the hang of this thing, I suppose, so you will just have to wait and see what happens next.

1 comment:

Ike said...

Found your blog in a link on TMP. Looks interesting. I think that a 28 mm figure - a pied of course - would give the viewer a better notion of the size of your mechanical contrivence.