What should I work on next?

25 February 2013

I'm a Backer!


   I pulled the trigger on backing the Victorian Science Fiction/Horror skirmish game Empire of the Dead today. West Wind Productions produces the game and figures, and I have been interested for a while now. The Kickstarter Project for Requiem pushed me over the edge. I simply must have some of these models. I pledged £106 to get figures, rules, and two Hansom cabs. That's about $160, so I hope my wife doesn't notice it...
 
   I really like the Tesla Projector model in the set below. And I would like to have Mr. Brown as well, to provide security for Her Majesty, God Bless Her. I already have a model of the Grandmother of Europe, though.

The Infernium Hound sold me on this set.
I hope I can talk them into selling me a few more as single figures.
 
[Editor's Note: These photos are obviously not my own, but taken (with permission!) from the Kickstarter Website. These are just some really awesome models, and I want to share them with the VSF comunity as much as possible in my little way. Thanks, and good night.]

2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

They do look wonderfully tempting, but I've already committed myself to the 'In Her Majesty's Name' miniatures to accompany the new Osprey rule set - not sure that I would get away with both!

J Womack, Esq. said...

I will be doing the Nickstarter, too.

How much is a divorce attorney, again?