What should I work on next?

02 February 2010

January Wrap-up

This was originally scheduled to be done on Sunday night, but life got in the way. I had already scheduled my February goals post for the 1st, so that made it on time. Must take advantage of the opportunity to pre-schedule more often.


  • Finish the aeronef fleet for the Papal States
Essentially completed. Two ships only need to be clear-sprayed. Cold weather this weekend prevented spraying outside in the garage.


  • Paint ten 25mm feral Martians (RAFM High Martians)
50% completed. One prototype only needs basework and clearcoating. 9 other models are in base colors, but need shading, basework, etc.


  • Paint forty 15mm Zulus
Cheated. Sent them to be painted. Expect to receive this month.


  • Finish twenty 15mm German Luftschiffetruppen
Completed. In the display case. Put a fork in it. Done.

So, it looks like I got about half done. Maybe more, if you take out the Zulus. Mark up one 'miss' for the year. This sets me back a good ways on my February goals as well. Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it!

2 comments:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

[quote]Paint forty 15mm Zulus
heated. Sent them to be painted. Expect to receive this month[/quote]

Man after my own heart.. :) I can't wait to see the feral Martians.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Zulus are headed back to me tomorrow. they look good from the photos I saw.