What should I work on next?

16 January 2009

Sad News

For those of you not regular readers of The Miniatures Page, I have very sad news. The daughter of Jim and Melissa Ludwig of Dark Sword Miniatures passed away. Lillian Ludwig was only 100 days old, and a beautiful little girl.

I nearly lost my youngest son a couple of years ago, and so I have the barest inkling of the sorrow the Ludwigs are feeling. I can only offer my deepest sympathy for their loss and most heartfelt prayers for them and their family. I hope that God will grant them peace and that after their grief has passed they will be left with fond memories of Lillian to cherish.

Here's my advice: Go give your kids a big hug and tell them you love them right now. That's what I am going to do.

I'll be back in a day or two.

No comments: