What should I work on next?

22 March 2008

Begging is so demeaning.

So instead, chaps, I think I shall simply demand more comments from you.

In regards to the preliminary information and photstats of the Ghola action, Don M. said:

"Can't wait to read the full report, looks like an interesting battle. Great work on the paint job and nice Martian looking terrain!"

To which I say: "You're too kind, Don. But I'm glad you liked it."

Everyone loves feedback, especially of the positive sort. I am also willing to take constructive negative criticism.

I will simply have to see into the cause of the unseemly delay on the After Action Report. The Chief has been out of town for the last few days. I am sure that will be his rather paltry excuse. That, or some nonsense about the wife demanding some of his time and attention. Harumph!

No comments: