What should I work on next?

24 October 2010

Leviathans, from Catalyst Games

  This is a new game that has been in development for a couple of years now. I first heard about it on YWWS, and the artwork is really great. While it is a little bit post-traditional VSF, being more 1910-ish, I think that it fits the genre pretty well still. I mean, what red-blooded VSF fan doesn't love a few good armored flying ships?

  Looking at the available items, it appears that it is not ready for full release, but you can get a downloadable PDF of the basic rules for $2.99, and some PDF fleets as well. One of these days I may have to plunk down a  few bucks and try it out! But for now, I have to get the kids ready for school tomorrow and finish grading some student projects. Ahhh, report card time...

1 comment:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

I have been watching the development of this game.