What should I work on next?

08 May 2013

All Quiet on the Martian Front

  Another interesting Kickstarter project has begun, and is off to a rousing start! All Quiet on the Martian Front is a 15mm scaled War of the Worlds sort of game. The setting is in early twentieth century, and the starting forces available will be American and Martian, although other forces are in planning.
 
  The miniatures look quite nice, and you can get some as a backer reward starting at $80.00.



  As per usual with Kickstarter, the more you pledge, the more rewards you get. And it seems like a pretty good deal, as well. Eli Arndt, over at I See Lead People, is getting into it pretty deeply. I trust his judgment on All Things Small But Cool. However, I am not sure that I am going to get in on this Kickstarter because, well, I have been backing a lot of them in the last few months and my budget is pretty well tapped, at least until Historicon.

   The Kickstarter page can be found here.

 

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

The Martians made me do it!