What should I work on next?

14 March 2012

Have You Ever Noticed...


...that when you are away from your paints, minis, scalpels, bits, et cetera, you really, really get inspired to work on something? This is happening to me in a big way here in Minnesota. And blast it all, I have nothing to work with! And somehow, I don't think the memsahib is going to take it too kindly if I suggest a field trip to the arts and crafts and dollar stores to start a new kitbash.

But the Colonel and Dampfpanzerwagon's latest scratchbuilds have my juices flowing. I want to work on something!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

At least I can get on eBay and look for bits...

3 comments:

Colonel O'Truth said...

At least buy a pencil and a sketchbook, old chap! I find a doodle or two in those quiet moments can lead to some wonderful ideas - I have twelve new creations on the way!

About to take a holiday from work, model making and all the norms myself. Who knows what will be running through my head???

J Womack, Esq. said...

I took your advice. It got me thinking about a stalled project for a war zeppelin made form a Denny's rocket cup. So some doodles have been drawn. I think I will put it on my goals list for April.

Colonel O'Truth said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to see it!