What should I work on next?

07 March 2011

Painting Update, and an Error!


  I made a mistake oh those many years ago when I originally painted the French Legion Extraterrestriale. And it is a dumb one. The trousers should probably be madder red, not white. Which makes even more sense on Mars than it does on Earth. So I probably need to go back and fix that.

  Also, look here in the next day or so for photos of the new British tripod walker I finally finished. Finally is an exaggeration - I only got it earlier this month. For me, that's blazingly quick to get to something. I also have a unit of 15mm German line done, with an additional musician. I'm nearly done with the second unit (units of 10). They are easy paint jobs, but I haven't been concentrating my efforts very well.

No comments: