Well... it took a lot of work in the home stretch, but I got a lot of it done. Just waiting on weather to clear coat, so I call them finished. Point by point:
- 10x German Atherbattalion (28mm): Done.
- 10x Vardu (var.): Done.
- 4x Venetian Aeronefs: Done.
- 1x Power Supply: Done.
- 1x Lizardman Stegadon (28mm): 75%. Still working on crew, probably 100% by weekend.
- 10x Feral Martians (28mm): Done. January Leftover
- 40x Zulus (15mm): Done. January Leftover
I also worked on other projects, which were not included in the monthly goal. These included:
- 2x Unobtanium deposits (resin): Done.
- 4x Flagellants (GW Empire - for my sons): Done. Need to do about 8 more...
- 1x Grandmaster of the Knights of the Blazing Sun (GW Empire): 50%. Horse is good, armor is done, still working on details, basing, etc.
- 1x Hydra Miniatures Destroyer Warbot: 33%. Primed, and assembled, and mounted on base. Paint job is a simple one.
- 1x War Wagon (GW Empire): 5%. Still working on paint scheme.
- 1x Castle (28mm): 25%. All I have to do is paint it, and it is nearly primed (black vinyl housepaint) so I can spray the foam safely.
- 2x Artizan Texas Rangers (28mm): For Owlcon Gutshot game
All in all, I am gonna call February a successful month. The only thing I didn't finish was the stego crew, but the other items made up for it, I think. So, at this point, we're batting .500 on the year. That'd get you in the Baseball Hall of Fame. I'll put up the March goals in a few days - I want to see how the poll goes for combining the blogs first.