What should I work on next?

12 October 2017

Martian Airships sighted...

   Our intelligence reports indicate that the Martians have obtained two additional airships to menace the good people of Victoria's Landing.

   Made by RedVectors in the UK, these skiffs were custom adjusted a bit to work for 15mm. I am in the process of assembling and painting the first of the pair. The price was quite reasonable, I thought, and the shipment was dashed quick.





   Not quite done. It needs a gun on that forward platform, and a crew. I suppose this calls for a visit to Scale Creep for minis...

4 comments:

Captain Darling said...

Nice looking bit of kit, will be interested to seeing it crewed up and armed!

Phil said...

Looks great!

Elderac said...

Any pictures from the Con this past weekend?

J Womack, Esq. said...

Elderac: See the new post. Only a week late. Not bad for me.