Yes, it is that time again, when we try to resolve ourselves to work ofr a better new year. The 2015 edition, for myself, includes the following:
- Lose weight. I badly need to lose about 40 pounds.
- Get a 'full time' job. While my hours are full time, I'm technically an adjunct professor, and therefore a part time employee.
- Get my son's '74 Dart on the road and out of my garage.
- Improve relations with my parents. This one will be hard.
- Three issues of The Aethergraph.
- Complete two 6mm VSF forces. British and either Germans or Canal Martians.
- Play more games.
- Spend less than $250 on new minis and terrain this year. I have a massive backlog of stuff that needs to be tackled before I spend more money on ooh shiny. I predict this will be broken by mid-year.
- Paint 100 15mm minis.
- Paint 100 25mm minis.
- At least one post per week here and on The Scattergun Gamer.
- Participate in the Lead Adventure Forum's painting contest.
That's a lot of gaming goals, I know. But, besides work and family, it's what I do.