What should I work on next?

04 March 2013

Deep Wars...

   Oh my. Just look at these miniatures available from Antimatter Games. Very shiny. Oh, so very shiny. Designed for an underwater game, looks to be skirmish-type. But think of the Victorian Science Fiction uses for these... Look for the picture, then their official name, then my thought.

Salvage Mech Construct
Automaton Crab - an amphibious automaton.

Angus McBain. 
Looks like an aethersuited officer or sapper to me.

Rear View of Angus.


Sea Dog. 
Civilian or Navy rating in aethersuit?

Armored Dive Soldier
Aethermarine. Galvanic Discharge Rifle is harpoon capable for safety.

Heavy Support Trooper
Heavy Support Aethermarine


Chariniform Light Assault Mech Construct
Automaton Shark. A frikkin' shark!

   These photos are from the Antimatter Games website, and are being used without permission. If anyone connected with Antimatter Games would like me to remove these photos, please let me know. However, the intent is not to claim these as my own, but to spread (positive) information about your product.

1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

I quite fancy these, terminator meets 20,000 leagues under the sea.