What should I work on next?

08 August 2011

More Ramshackle Miniatures


   Let me reiterate that I get no money from any of the companies that I endorse, except for The Armchair General. This is by way of full disclosure of any financial interest so no one thinks I have a financial stake in sales for any particular line of miniatures. (This notice in response to an email I received. You know who you are. You know where you can go and what you can do upon arrival.)

   I just like to go internet window shopping, and pass along any neat finds via this blog. Today I am looking at some minis from Ramshackle, in the UK.


  The first model I saw that loked interesting for VSF use was Archibald Trumpton. I like the tracked wheelchair. I'm not sure why, but it seems far more industrial and VSF than a traditional one would. It says, "I may not be able to walk, but your guts are going to grease my treads!" Attitude. We like it. Metal, just over $4 (US).


   This next one is a must if you are going to have Russians. It might require a headswap for the proper feel, but other than that, I think it is awesome. Resin, it goes for about $7. It's called the Armour Bear with Ursa Major.

  Another resin figure, good for anyone fielding automatons or battle suited infantry is the Ironstrike. My son thinks it would be great for a Papal States army - it looks kinda "Crusader" to him, and I have to agree.


   Last (for now), is Mathilda Grey. Another resin figure, she seems like she would be an excellent female mad scientist, or an assistant to an established mad scientist, like Herr Doktor Professor Otto Maton!


No comments: