What should I work on next?

07 January 2011

Greetings in the New Year


  The family and I have returned safely from Old Blighty, thank you kindly. Select photostats of our journey will be available at a later date via something called "Photobucket" for those that are interested.

  On another note, work progresses ever so slowly on my portion of When the Navy Walked: Conflict on Mars! Can't really project a release date (its not up to me in the first place, and in the second, I can't disclose such things without permission, as I don't own it!), but I will say it is starting to shape up rather nicely. If you want more information on it, go to The Armchair General website.

  On a third note, I think that the arrival of additional troops in the Crown Colony may be imminent. It would be nice if I could get something painted and ready for play, but that hasn't happened. But those minis I was drooling over a few weeks back might just be heading my way sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Welcome back from Jolly Old England!

What scale are you thinking of doing?

J Womack, Esq. said...

Oh, 28mm.

Plus I have been looking at a few things on eBay in 6mm that might go nicely.