What should I work on next?

27 September 2010

The Aethergraph, Vol 1, #2

   The second issue of The Aethergraph is now available!

  This issue is all about things that fly through the air, be they mechanickal, bestial, or human. It's even a bit longer than the first issue, a trend I would love to continue. Enjoy!

  And, as always, I am looking for new submissions! Especially anything roleplaying related or artwork, but battle reports, minis or rules reviews, anything that is steampunk or VSF-y would be appreciated!

  Look for Issue #3 sometime around Thanksgiving, hopefully.

6 comments:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Congrats from Prof Anthrax! Jolly great show good boy!

Neil Hughes said...

Another Triumph! Roll on issue three.

Cheers
Neil


One small criticism. The logo you are using for the aethergraph comes out pixelated and not really keeping with VSF feel. Can you get a higher resolution image?

J Womack, Esq. said...

Neil: I actually de-rezzed that shot, going for a sort of woodcut looking feel for the logo.

Maybe I'll try it in sharper focus for next issue. Try it out, kick the tires...

Neil Hughes said...

Does issue three have a theme?

cheers
Neil

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Maybe WTNW? :) and gaming VSF in large battles?

J Womack, Esq. said...

I had thought about VSF role-playing, actually. But I don't think there is enough there for an entire issue. I certainly don't have enough.