What should I work on next?

02 October 2008

Another month, another poll, and results discussed!

Well, good friends, we see that another month has passed. The storms have cleared, and life here in the Colonies is returning to normal.

This month I'll post a new poll that coincides with the common October theme of horror. So be looking for that in the next day or two.

The September post had a rather low number of responses, and a surprising result. Venus shall henceforward primarily be referred to as the Veiled Planet. Truthfully, I was shocked to see "Jungle Planet" lose out, as it had started strongly and maintained its lead quite well throughout the month. In the last few days, however, the eventual winner pulled out in front and finished strong. Rather exciting, for a silly journal poll, don't you think?

I still have only limited access to the journal, and also restricted access to my workstation for progress on any of my multitude of projects. Perhaps this weekend, though I shall also be occupied in observing my youngest son's athletic endeavours on the field.

Until next time, good friends, I remain your faithful correspondent.

No comments: